Terms of sale
This document relates to terms of sale for Qinematic AB and related partners (additional services, physical products).
The current price are shown excluding VAT unless stated otherwise. Qinematic AB reserves the right to adjust prices due to changes in eg. taxes, duties, currency fluctuations or changes in supplier prices. Administrative costs associated with shipment and packaging will be added to any list prices.
Shipping and delivery
Physical goods are packed as cargo or parcel shipment and delivered directly to the specified street address in Sweden without exception. Goods are transported to the door (ground floor) at the specified address and packages (under 30kg) carried over the threshold of the receiver. Shipping is paid by the buyer or by appointment. Qinematic AB uses a schedule of freight rates based on weight. This means that no matter how many items you order, it is the total order weight that determines the shipping cost. Delivery of our stock items normally takes 3-5 days, and ordered good can take between 4-12 weeks.
- Payment for software (license, digital delivery) is done via invoice / bank payment / credit card payment.
- Payment for other related services and products as follows:
- Subscription – either invoice/bank payment quarterly or prepayment via bank or cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Support, consultations – either invoice/bank payment yearly in advance or paid monthly in advance via credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Education – either invoice/bank payment or credit card (Visa, Mastercard) prior to the start date of the service
- Physical good – either invoice/bank payment or cards (Visa, Mastercard) at the time of order being made
Invoice – Payment must be made within 30 days from date of invoice or by special arrangement in writing. If payment is not on time, Qinematic AB entitled to interest from the due date at 1.25% / month and a reminder fee of 80 SEK plus tax. For individuals, we offer payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
Return and Exchange Policy
- Subscription fee is non-refundable
- Purchased software licenses are non-refundable
- Support and consultations are non-refundable
- Education that has been delivered is non-refundable. No show or cancelled later than 48 hours prior to event is non-refundable
- Stock products returned in original packaging within 14 days from delivery date may be exchanged or refunded. Ordered goods are non-refundable.
To return or exchange of goods, contact Qinematic AB by telephone or in writing to Qinematic AB, Hälsingegatan 45, 11331 Stockholm or firstname.lastname@example.org. Goods may only be returned by prior arrangement. A delivery note or invoice shall be attached to the shipment. If the sale is to a private person (not a company) Qinematic AB will receive good with a return shipping fee. Repayment will be made within 30 days of the Qinematic AB receiving the product in its original packaging . For bespoke items or products not included in Qinematic AB’s standard range, we offer no return or exchange.
Complaints must be made in writing with a description of the error to Qinematic AB, Hälsingegatan 45, 11331 Stockholm or email@example.com within 14 days from delivery date. Goods can only be returned by prior arrangement. If an item is incorrect, we will correct the error and shall not be held accountable for any direct or indirect costs associated with this.
Upon arrival, the buyer shall examine that a product has not been damaged in transit. Defects or damage to the goods that may have occurred during transport must be reported to Qinematic AB via telephone or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days from the receipt of such goods.
Assembly and disassembly of the equipment and the handling of packaging is the responsibility of the buyer unless otherwise agreed.
Qinematic AB offers a 1 year product warranty on physical products sold directly by Qinematic, unless covered by the original manufacturer. Warranty work and repairs must be approved by Qinematic AB and performed by Qinematic AB service partner, or by appointment. The guarantee applies only if the product is used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. The warranty period starts from the invoice date and the invoice must be presented for warranty claim. Qinematic AB is not responsible for loss of production, loss of profit or any other indirect damages. Consumable items are not covered by warranty.
Qinematic AB provides technical maintenance services and contracts. We provide 3 months warranty on labor and parts replacement.
Sales to Minors
We do not sell to minors (under 18 of age) without parental consent.
Cover of loss
Qinematic AB will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, indirect or similar damages due to loss of data or any other reason, regardless of whether or not the use of a service or goods has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any dispute concerning the interpretation or application of these terms of sale shall be handled within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden and according to Swedish law.